Please park behind Nitze – 1740 Massachusetts Ave NW. The entrance to the alley is actually on 17th. The attendant will take your keys.
If your are coming from the East (from 50 or New York Ave) make a left on 17th then an IMMEDIATE right into the alley next to the Embassy of Peru - go all to the back of the alley and the SAIS lot is on your right.
If you are coming from the West (Dupont Circle) you will make a right on 17th then an IMMEDIATE right into the alley next to the Embassy of Peru - go all to the back of the alley and the SAIS lot is on your right.
Staff, Faculty, and Students
Only staff and faculty members on the school’s payroll are eligible for a parking pass. Exceptions may be made by the Director of Operations on a case by case basis for students with issued disability permits; a properly issued disability permit does not automatically grant a student a parking pass. No parking pass transfers (by day or monthly) to other faculty, staff or students may occur without written permission of the Senior Associate Dean for Finance and Administration. Anyone found in violation may lose parking privileges or could be subject to towing.
Directions from alley
- Atlantic Parking - Out alley: Left on 17th - Left on Mass Ave - Go two buildings past Nitze/SAIS on left - Fills quickly!!
- LAZ Parking - Out alley: Left on 17th - Left on Mass Ave - Left on 18th - parking is on the left
- Colonial - Out alley: Right on 17th - Right on Rhode Island - parking is on the left
- St. Matthews Center: Out alley - Right on 17th - Right on Rhode Island - parking is on the right
- Colonial - Airline Pilots Bldg: Out alley - Left on 17th - Right on Mass Ave - immediate left into alley before Rome