|Subject||Non-permit parking at Nitze & Rome|
|Effective Date||March 01, 2019|
Policy: Non-permit parking at Nitze & Rome
Purpose: To establish the guidelines/process for all non-permit parking at the Nitze and Rome building.
- Parking space at Nitze and Rome is limited to permit holders only. Submit all guest parking request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One hour after a vehicle is identified by Operations or Security staff as being illegally parked, Operations will authorize Security to report the vehicle to parking enforcement.
- Unique exceptions may be granted by the Operations Supervisor and Director of Operations.
- Any Non-permitted vehicles parked at Nitze and Rome that compromise public safety will be towed immediately at the operator’s expense.
- Monitor parking lot behind Rome and Nitze. The Operations Supervisor or Director of Operations will contact the Security Supervisor, Security Manager, or Security Director if an unidentified vehicle is observed in a parking space.
- At the Operations Supervisor and/or Director of Operations discretion, security will report illegally parked vehicles to parking enforcement.
- Arrange for the vehicle to be towed.
- Monitor parking lot behind Rome and Nitze and report illegally parked vehicles to the Operations Supervisor and/or Director of Operations.
- Place warning sticker(s) on all illegally parked cars in parking lot.
- Document car make, model, and license plate.
Operations Supervisor/Director of Operations
- Report non-permit vehicles to Security Supervisor, Security Manager, or Security Director.
- At discretion, grant permission to temporary parking in the Nitze or Rome lot without a permit in exceptional circumstance.
Cycle Review: Review in 1 year
Director of Operations